Bathroom Shower Curtains And Accessories What Color Accessories Would Go With Black And White Shower Curtain?

What color accessories would go with black and white shower curtain? - bathroom shower curtains and accessories

We are pleased with the transition to a new job and I decided to bathroom facilities with my husband saw black and white. I bought a vinyl shower curtain is a soft, white, and blocked in black and gray boxes on them. It is really nice and modern. But I do not know if I should be with black mats and bathroom accessories, or just walk red carpets and black accessories. I would not know a hint of red in the bathroom, but when you add it. I know how to decorate when I have the elements, but you do not know how to collect the different colors to create dramatic effect. Any advice would be appreciated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment