What Does A Swollen Jaw And Swollen Ankles Mean Phenylbutazone Use In Facial Swelling?

Phenylbutazone use in facial swelling? - what does a swollen jaw and swollen ankles mean

My 10 years. Quarterhorse-year-old was bitten by tons of insects, while in the grass. His face was covered with bruises and scratches like crazy. I use a mixture of gravel phenylbutazone (1/2G) to 10 ounces of vegetable oil. This will prevent flies and insects away and reduces the bumps (which are almost gone), and with a light application of cutting, the itching has decreased. However, I am just under the chin (chin-line have seen), has a higher than normal standard bloated software. Almost like a swollen lymph node (if so). I can only say that the scratched area thoroughly. So, my Q this .... Phenylbutazone can be crushed in their diet to reduce inflammation? If so, I must beg you to a maximum of 3 grams per day, or half that amount. I gave him this to his ankle showed signs of inflammation, so the vet, but not sure about this. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment