Orinoco Wireless Card Wireless Card Problem?

Wireless Card problem? - orinoco wireless card

I have a Lucent Orinoco 11Mbps Silver wireless card. I mean installed security software for Internet-download services. I do this in the last 5 years I had the laptop and the last two years I had the card. Since then, freezes when I connect to my card, my mouse, and I can not with my computer. The minute I pull ... works ... can someone tell me what happened? My Internet company has no idea! Yes, I know what I'm doing something .. but when it comes to maps ... I'm still learning. Thanks

1 comments:

ΞÅĢαѓєїα said...

although this type of card is it? and depending on the card 11 Mbit per second (use a port) is too old, you should invest in a Wireless-N USB is able to transfer ~ 300MBit per second.

If a team does not have a USB port .... For your age.

Post a Comment