Lube For Male Masterbation Sexual Help. (Male Problem)?

Sexual Help. (Male Problem)? - lube for male masterbation

I want a little help ... It is not for me, because I am not a man. But one of my friends who came to the man who is helping me for advice and try a little, I searched online, but there's not much to their age group and state aid still here the only one of its
He is 19 and suffers from OCD was younger, but not cut, is on antidepressants and supressents, they are very tired, but the problem is that there are many problems with sexual masterbation never come from other than to try, he and his partner, have a child and is not able *** with sex, which was also an operation to 14 as a tube in his testicles confused, never had much feeling in his penis, and is now available to more frustarting,

Does anyone know anything that can help as a lubricant or herbs?
Who was the doctor and the doctor told me it was all in your head? ...
a link appreciated.
Thank you for reading, please, only serious comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment