Taylor Pulling A Wedgie How Do You Stand On The Taylor Vs. Joe Controversy?

How do you stand on the Taylor vs. Joe controversy? - taylor pulling a wedgie

I'm on the side of Joe, sorry. Do not get me wrong, I love Taylor Swift like a fat boy loves cake. I even have the bracelet and two albums on my iPod.

However, I do not like how he treated Joe. Yes, write these things into songs. However, he did not free the song in public. It is like a letter to someone makes you mad. You write the letter to release your anger, do not send them. Common sense. Also, all say it was just a typical teenage hormones is unhappy-up. First, a teenager "typical" and Ellen would not be bragging all over the world. Secondly, a teenager "typical" no YouTube videos. Ifbet Joe and he felt sick only break, and now it's like if you salt into the wound, just to make you feel worse. In addition, everyone talks about how Joe was a reflection that way. Helloooo? They were all over the country, in practice, both parties were on tour, and Joe was forced to break the phone. Would you prefer to extend a child's bad relationship? I think not. I personally believe that Taylor launched his personal life into life businessmanshipness too much in his life, and it's a bad sign.

0 comments:

Post a Comment