Power Star Power Saver Schematic Weird Glitch That Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Caused?

Weird glitch that rollercoaster tycoon 3 caused? - power star power saver schematic

OK, so yesterday, when I find my desk under a pile of useless crap cleaned, I Roller Coaster Tycoon 3! I have not played a very, very long, so I installed it and began to play. Everything went well at first seemed nothing wrong. I played an hour or terminate two, and then disable and my computer.

The next day turned on my computer and surfed the internet for a while and went to breakfast, I have my computer into hibernation and left. I walked about 20 minutes later and tried to back my computer, but not on. The light indicates that you are flashing. I have to move the mouse, the mouse, press the space bar, Enter, Exit and Ctrl-Alt-Del, but nothing works. So, I had no other choice but to manually shut down power maintenanceButton.

I let it cool slightly and turned around. The computer itself, but do not appear on the monitor. I waited and waited and after 5 minutes to turn it off again. I have it for about 10 minutes and then turned back. Finally, everything went well and was normal.

This always happened when I went into hibernation or sleep mode. (like when the screen saver running for some time)

Then I asked myself what could be causing the problem, and everything that came to mind is the installation of Roller Coaster Tycoon, but still: "What a game can live on my computer?" I have decided to take no chances and I did a system restore to the day before I install Roller Coaster Tycoon, and of course, determine MQuestion and equipment.

Any idea why the installation Rollercoaster Tycoon cause? I have installed other games do not affect the team as "The Sims" and "Star Craft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment